Meet Our Doctors
At Cool Creek Dentistry each patient is served as an individual. We greet each patient by name as they walk into our front door and care for them as if they were our family. Our dedicated staff is prepared to spend as much time as the patient needs so all of their questions are answered.
Mission Statement: My goal is to provide fearless and quality dentistry to my patients. I’m passionate about helping my patients improve and maintain their oral health to lead a more confident life.
“I’m an artist and practicing dentistry helps me creates beautiful smiles”
- Bachelor of Science in Biology (2005) – University of Missouri Kansas City
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (2009) – University of Missouri Kansas City
- General Practice Residency (2010) – University of Missouri Kansas City
Continuing Education and Professional memberships
- Member of ADA, IDA, IDDS
- Member of American Association of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- Member of Spears Study Club
- Continuing Education in implant surgery
Personal Life: Happily married. I enjoy cooking, trying new restaurants, travelling and learning about different cultures, personal fitness, and painting.
- To help her patients achieve the smile they’ve always wanted and deserved. Patients can be rest assured that their voices will be heard, and they’ll receive quality care from a genuine team.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)
- General Practice Residency from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) @ West LA VA
Continuing Education/Professional Memberships:
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
Lifestyle and Hobbies:
Dr. Thomas loves listening to different types of music or podcasts, going to concerts, playing cards, traveling, learning new languages, and spending time with FAMILY. Collecting positive experiences is a must, and she stives each day to gather as many as possible.
Dr. Nadia Samini is a born and raised Carmel, IN native. Dr. Samini attended Carmel High School in 2014 and moved on to graduate from Purdue University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology and a minor in Spanish. Dr. Samini continued her education at Indiana University School of Dentistry in which she attained her Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree. Dr. Samini is a student at heart and enjoys continuing her education to stay up to date with the latest and greatest advancements in the dental field. Dr. Samini is an active member in the community as she is a member of the Indianapolis District Dental Society, Indiana Dental Association, American Dental Association, as well as the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. Samini is a passionate caring provider that always aims to provide her patients with the best quality work. In Dr. Samini’s free time she enjoys hiking, trying new restaurants, and traveling.